Monday, November 22, 2010

Chill Dude , We're Still So Young

Lets call him D . I tell you what , i know him through fb and he's the one who was greeted me at first . I d k him , but then i stalked on his profile , the tagged photos and all the such thingy on fb , and then i found that he's my mom's friend's son . I was like okayyyyyy and tend to be nice with him and make him as a good friend of mine , not more than that exactly . I told my mom about him , of course . My mom know him and she was happy to know that D and i befriend nowadays . He asked me for my phone number and i was think it twice to give him my number or not . I always been like this peeps , i won't easily give my phone number to anyone . I'll ask them the real  reasons of taking my phone number , for the first of all . However , i gave it to him bcs i think it's good to be friends with him as he's got a lil connection with the people in my life . 

Somehow , he always tend to say something like i love you and call me sayang baby darling thingy --' i don't like it blergh and i told him so but he acted like i was spoke in alien's language -_________-' pretended that he didn't get with what i said . It's not a big deal though , i was like ''okay fine , up to youuuu !'' We'd some texts and a few calls , but then it was getting rare bcs he was busy with his job . And i didn't mind it :)

Once a day , he was propose me . Yes he was . But then , i asked for him some times for me to think about it properly , it's something regular if we got this serious matter aite ? I mean we need some times , indeed . And bluntly that i don't have any such feelings towards him , i considered him as a friend of mine , like a normal friend and surely not more than that . So when the time has come , i told him that i've no feelings towards him and it can't be accepted . And i said that maybe one day , not now though as we just known each other for a short time being . PLUS , i'm tired being jerk by boys , totally . That's why it's hard to me to accept any boy in my life with that easyyyyy , you'll be so hard dude . I still remember what was Nina told me , but i think i should stop and have a break for some times . Lets just be single and be merryyyy :D aite ? haha

Oh guys , still i remember , i've ever asked D if he ready or not to have that couple thingy with me ? Bcs you know though , many troubles and much crisis will occurs in this relationship . Don't get me wrong people , the 'ready' word i used in the question to him bcssss , he'd never been couple with anyone before . He want me to be the first . And he said that ''i'm too , wanna feel being love by someone'' ohh it sounds pathetic but i can't do anything . I don't love him , i don't like him . And then , he was frustrated on me and i can feel now that he is trying to forget about me at all . Well , that is something good unlike some other guys will not find a better way out instead bring out their futile feelings . But still i want to be friends with him and i'll give him a space in forgetting me away and take off his tough feelings . When he really healed , it's good to make a friend again with him , i guess :) 

Oh goshhhhh , my stomach is singing heartily right now --' but i couldn't help with it since it's too late now to have some foods . So , goodnight everyoneeeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment