Monday, November 22, 2010

Knowing Him Was The BIG Mistaken I Have Done , Seriously

Hell Yes :) Luckily i'd made some steps and outta from his life . I tell you what , this man is fucking a bloody jerk and i wish he would be jerked by someone for someday . *Sighhh !* I don't know guys , i d k why i'm so bad luck , i mean , every men that lead me into a relationship are all the jerks , they are so much jerks . Where did i gone wrong ? And if i did that wrong , what suppose i do huh ? If only i could repeat the past though , but somehow it's impossible and don't be ever look back , aite :) ?

Lemme tell you this . He has been waiting for me for ages and at last , i accepted him . Well , at first , our relation was going smoothly and we both were so happy until when he gone far far away from this country . We've been separated and i was tremendously sad . I really loved him . And he loved me , too . We kept contact through the cyber-world , you know , webbieee , fb , ym , skype and such ever .

And one day , something's awful revealed by this girl . I d k her , it's like suddenly she emerged into my life and never thought that she'd be my precious person in my life nowadays :) No doubt , these all thingy was Allah's work . I trusted him bcs the way he treats me . But he broke it , he broke my heart , he broke my trust towards him , he broke everything . Be with him , cause so much troubles ! My inside was outrageously perished . I did asked him to break up , but he didn't wanna let me go . And i was really weak on that time as i kept being still with him which actually seemed futile . I suppose not , as i said , if only i could repeat the past though . I've been in suffered with him about more than 3 months and that's the period time we've been together . Weeks ago , i left him with no doubt anymore , i was really sure if my life will be even better without him , and yes i am :)

Minutes ago , i saw his pictures with this girl , they're like so happy and blissful being together . I dumped him and he found a way to enrich his blissfully life though . To be blunt , i felt a little offend with it and felt so regret knowing him in my life . Why lah i need to know someone like him huh ? I'm so much tired .

No comments:

Post a Comment