Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Major Fights With That So-Called Annoying Brothers

Woke up late today , err alwaysssssss ! And i know , i'm too much since that was what momma said to me . Ohh , i should be change though , you know , wake up early in the morning , study thingy , chores , hey wait ! i always doing chores till my hands now looks kinda wrinkles and grossssssssss -_____-' yucks ! yeah , yucks ! but let it be , it can be heal by lotion ;D

Talking about chores , when i was just woke up , momma ordered me to do that and this and that and bla bla bla . Don't get me wrong , i don't mind with it as i take it also as a lesson of waking up so too late , i really am . But , i felt like all of them deliberated in making me tensed -.-' like obviously . I was just totally okay with my chores thingy , but uhhhh , it's okay , lemme keep it as a secret .

When i was busying with the whole chores , my little brother Irfan ran into momma's room and sobbed so badly . I heard that they're fighting bcs of the game . I know , since before obviously that so fucking annoying twin brothers always be gang up and bullying Irfan , they're conquering the game as if it's their own bloody property but actually it's not , i mean , game tu Irfan yang punya -.- ! So , both of annoying of you , please be put a little consciousness in yourself and open your eyes widely that the game isn't yours ! I really can't stay still when i saw Irfan was pathetic like that , i came close to them and started to yell like "hey , give the game to him now ! Or i will punch you till your head shrinking into your body ! Give it now !" they made their face and it lift up my tempered , i was like "don't you dare make a face like that to me !" afterall , in be forced , they finally gave it to Irfan and he's stopped from crying . But then , they totally rude when they smack Irfan on the back ! Arghhhhh , i was even getting mad than before , i'd smack him back and we're acting like in wrestling competition , and ended with tongue out like "bwekkkkkkkkkkkk : P" -______________-'

No comments:

Post a Comment