Thursday, November 18, 2010

Absolutely Horror !

Hell yes , Absolutely Horror ! Guess what ? I was playing game minutes ago , and i couldn't get rid the picture off of my mind , it's The Silent Hill . The starting wasn't that bad , but it was when i need to go into the very old and obsolete hospital . I'm scared when i can't find a way to get back . I had tried the best of my best to find a way out , but i can't ! I lost in that eerie building and sometimes , a little girl emerged with all of a sudden and then she'll disappeared just like that , she's a ghost obviously . I didn't give the white flag that quick , i was still trying to get out from that hell with a bloody struggle but its all was just futile plus i was scared enough since i played it all alone and in a dark state . So i press start button and then select the main menu and the major EXIT , and i was like "pheeewwwwwwww!'' And i can feel my heart was pounding like a really bad -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment