Monday, November 15, 2010

Uh-wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! Mighty Holidays Are Comes Around :D

Basically , i was home when it was on the last Wednesday as you can see it clearly on my old post with the title of "Oh My Dear Holiday :)" . I tell ya what , when it was on Friday , momma sent me to Puchong and i stayed there for two days and momma fetched me back on the late of night of Saturday , as obviously the minutes after will be a Sunday :) It was much bloody tiring when its being like that , you know , less than 24hours , i'll back to somewhere , and then go to somewhere , repeat and again . Gahhhhhh ! Frankly , i'm getting sick with all this thingy . Well , it's even more sick , bcs when it was on Sunday's evening , i got back to hostel as fulfilling the promise with my warden that i'll be back on Sunday , and so i did ! And hours ago , i was just simply home which is mean that i was just spending only A DAY in hostel with a major wishing that this could be the end somehow and will not be happen again for the next time . A VERY BIG TOO RELIEVE then :) Oh , the reason of why i got back to home early is bcs of my school starts the day of holiday on Tuesday and i feel happy with it , actually :D of course , haha .

But still , i shouldn't be that too much happy as if i got nothing to be done with . Obviously , a year to go , i'll attend the biggest exam in my life , SPM --' ! Ya Allahhhhh :'| takutnyaaaaaaaa ! Thus , i'll have a little study on this whole holiday , just if i could haha and when it start to December , momma will place me in the tuition classes :) It would be so helpful ! hey , i should better go now as my eyes tend to close and it's 5.30am alreadyyyyy , shhttt :D bye everyoneeeeee , enjoy your holiday heartily :D !

No comments:

Post a Comment