Friday, November 12, 2010

A Will Of Love Of Mother

Hiyaaaa guys :) I'm feeling great and good tonight as momma and i had been so much fun together , could you imagine it ? Mother and daughter chilling together , shares stories , burst out laughs , making hair and more :D i feel that i'm the luckiest person in this world right now , ohh i know this great feelings would be just for the time being and somehow it would change to another of types of the thousands of feelings :) but here , still i hope this could be longer and continuously .

Basically tonight , momma and i had chill-out together and the hair studio was the first place we'd went for . It was pretty good when they give a little massages on my hair and made me feel so comfort and relax :') A good smells is on my hair right now as a result of the proper washes and my hair looked so smooth and shiny , awwwwhhh i love it ! thanks momma , it's all her treat :)

Afterall , we'd going for our dinner at Restoran Kayu Nasi Kandar which is located near by the house of mine . Momma ordered a very tasty tandoori chicken and roti naan . I chose fried chicken rice and two glasses of watermelon juices . Oh i was asked it just for one glass at first actually , but hehe , it was slightly didn't enough for me --' When we had our dinner , we've some chats and laughs as if we're the best friends . And momma told me something that could make me feel so scared and fear , scared if one day i lost someone like her . Okay people , lemme tell you something , momma got Hepatitis B which is an illness that related to the heart organ . She told me , her friend's friend was death on a past week because of the same illness as momma . Oh Godddddd , i'm really afraid to lost her and i begging you Allahhh , please let her live longer cs i really need her , she's the one who i can't live without , i really am |': It's even made me felt touched when momma said something like "If my life won't be here anymore , there's something i want from my children" i was swallowing and i said "what is it mom ?" and she said "please don't fight because of the property and please recite for me Al-Fatihah whenever you think about me when i'm gone" okay , i'm tearing now to be frank :/ And lemme crying...

Okay then , at 10.30 pm only we got home . Sat along together in momma's room and often burst out laughed . There's only momma and i , no else . Again , she repeated the same thing she'd said when we was at the restaurant and i felt so gut . Obviously , it's kinda a WILL from her and i must keep it stick on my mind .

Uhhhh , i must wake up early in the morning tomorrow and momma will send me to daddy's house , Puchong Utama :) It's good to be there bcs of the friends but not bcs of the people in that house , bluntly . Okay fellas , i'll post any of more issues on next time :) see yaa

No comments:

Post a Comment