Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ulala , Movieeeeeeeee ♥

Woke up late today and was afraid if momma would be pissed off of me , but thanks God she's not . Went to downstairs and saw momma saunaing with her eyes closed tightly , i thought she didn't noticed me and since she didn't , quickly i moved back to upstairs and haha , suddenly "Nana !" I was like "ops ! hehe , yes momma :)" and then momma told me to dividing the duties for my brothers , you know , the chores :D Well , haha come on guys , it's not that odd or that peculiar if some boys did a little chores , in fact they're actually a motivated and disciplined persons , am i right :) ? And it's not that momma and i gang up to torture them with this bloody thingy , but this is also a lesson for them . I tell you what , i always cleaned this house like sweeping , mopping , washing the dishes and etc . But then , my brothers always making messed all again , watta heck ! I've been tired enough in making this house be that neat and tidy , and i was like "momma , i don't care ! For once on this time , let them do all the bloody chores . I've done the best to ensure our house being tidy , but they're always messed it all up . So now , i want the justice and i'll fight for it" A great deal aite :D ? haha and so , that's the reason of why my little little pretty brothers was forced to do that chores . I'm not that cruel . 

Around 4pm , "hey everybody , i wanna take you guys out . Do you think bowling is worth or movie is worth ? Which one :) ?" momma said . Vigorously i said "MOVIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHH !" haha and quickly i took my bath and dressed properly to have a day out with my lovely family . I was just being simple-but-pretty today and about 5pm , we're all out alreadyyyy :)
When in our way , i felt really excited like "whooyeaaayyy , movie movie movie movie movie movie and movieeees !" haha , i must admit that i was being such a hobo on that moment as if i'd ne'er been with it at all --' and the best-thing-i-thought-is-actually-not when momma drove the car to somewhere is familiar it ways to . And then only i realized that we're all heading to my aunt's house -_________-' I then "why are we here momma ? you said we'll have fun with that bloody movie ." she replied me "oh , lets visit her just for awhile since she cooked already a very delicious foods for us :) and then i promise you , we'll have movie " So pretty relieved of me and grinning back like before i did :D Greeted my aunt happily and yeah , her hands-making-of-delicious-foods is actually really scrumptious . Afterall , momma invited my two little cousins to join us along and even have sleep-over at our house for the time being , so we're all bigger than before :D haha . Okay , around 7pm we're all heading to the mighty destination finally and it's located near by my house at Jusco Bukit Raja .

Ahhaaaa , wondering what movie do we plan for ? Absolutely , Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows as it the latest hit on the list nowadays :D Don't envy me guys ! haha Well , the story was effing awesome as it always been like , i mean hey ! Harry Potter's series had never been dull or bored or even be sick to me , a big NEVER ! Everything is just wonderful , yes it is . Okay guys , obviously my post for this time is very too long and i should end it of now , so bye guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment