Friday, March 25, 2011

Hurrahhhhh!

Being at home is the best thing ever! :) hihi, hey pals, i'm home, i'm home! Godddddd, it's totally great when i can lay on my 'own' bed, doing nothing in my room, play musics out loud! It's heaven! Home sweet home ;) Hihi, but on Sunday, i'm going back to my village to see Atuk and Nenek come back from Makkah. And Monday, i will be on leave, again! Yeayy but not yeay when i think about my study, i might miss the important things that i should learn for any subjects on that day :/ But what can i do? Atuk really want to see all of us, i mean, all his children and grandchildren.

I spent my time in this room, in this house, wise enough i guess. Just so you know, when i stepped into this very awesome house, i felt so great! I felt like "shalalala, this is my worlddddd! ooooyeahh!" hahaha, and just stayed at downstairs, was doing nothing but was laying on the cushion and then fall asleep. When i awoke, went upstairs, bathed, and bum! on my bed ;) Reading a great novel - NUMB3RS, and opened the musics out loud! I love my life, i love myself. There's nothing could makes me feelin' bad anymore, imma strong person now, i don't really care about you and you and you, i cares myself ;) night, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment