Saturday, March 26, 2011

Please, Forgive Me

I've made a silly mistake just now, the guilty is haunting me now :/ I didn't mean to, i was just too anxious and i'm way too wary, i just don't want the same things happen again. It was enough, being hurts. I think, this is it, love. I could feel it now. I really am. Love? Fighting, arguing, and then reconcile, found differences. But still choose to be with each other. I hope this is real, and i believe too, this is real, this is the real of love. And at least, i've learned something today, i've learned something :) Because of this, i think somehow that i'm a lil stupid haha but no, it's actually because it takes time to trust each other, to get to know each other, we need times, yes, we need times indeed. God, i accused him badly :/ Please, forgive me.


Well, today, i was on leave, i didn't go to school, i stayed at home, woke up at 1 something pm haha. And had my day with just a normal things. But still, it was great. I did nothing, but was relaxing. It was fun, having a fresh and hot tea by my own self. And then, sitting all alone at the outside of my house, oh, listen to songs and my hair touched by a soothed wind. Hmmm, it was a good moment (: That's all for now, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment