Sunday, February 28, 2010

Need Or Needn't ?

Yeahhh , Need or Needn't ? i d k . Okay , i used to say to Atus that i'm such a lone after all . I lost all my scandals and lead me to the so empty living . Its hard when i don't get any loving touches from man , looks desperate , seriously . Days after days i started to okay with that . I felt relieve without them , hm yeah for little . I do lying if i don't stalked them , yes i'd stalked them . I'm bloody cares to whom doesn't even care about me , that's so not good . Some of the times , i began to feel so liking , but somehow i felt they're just trouble . I'd want to payback all the bad things they did to me but there's no ways as we had lost our connection and egoistically i don't want have any more relation with them but i want so , completely complicated . Its hard to have any of more love connections with some other guy , i know that i need to try it first . May be there's a luck for me ? pray for it then .

Here comes the new man named as S , haha im not ready to mention his real name . Just a few hours ago , he said that he likes me , really ? i began to laugh , repeating , 'NO WAY !'
to be kind and honest , i dont want to hurt his feeling , but somehow i don't know what to do and accurately what should i do ? Should i try him first ? Or just ignore about it . because i don't have any feeling towards him 'now' , soon idk what will appear in my heart , yeah really . however it is , he's quite best for me .

To be truth , im searching for permanent bf , and i'm not sure about it , back to the title peeps , 'Need Or Needn't ?' Yeahhh , i couldn't make any decision right now , i need some times , of course i tell yaa when i get the answer , just wait and see .

No comments:

Post a Comment